Deep Dish Pizza
1 cup Rao's Homemade Marinara
1 pound pre-made pizza dough
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- Optional toppings: cooked sausage, sliced mushrooms, sliced bell peppers, sliced onions
- Preheat your oven to 425°F.
- Grease a 9-inch deep-dish pizza pan with cooking spray.
- Roll out the pizza dough to fit the bottom and sides of the pan. Make sure the dough comes up the sides of the pan.
- Sprinkle half of the shredded mozzarella cheese on the bottom of the dough.
- Spread the Rao's Homemade Marinara over the cheese.
- Sprinkle the garlic powder, oregano, red pepper flakes, salt, and black pepper over the marinara sauce.
- Add your desired toppings (if using).
- Sprinkle the remaining shredded mozzarella cheese and grated Parmesan cheese over the toppings.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes, or until the crust is golden brown and the cheese is melted and bubbly.
- Let the pizza cool for a few minutes before slicing and serving.
- Enjoy your delicious deep-dish pizza made with Rao's Homemade Marinara!