- 16 oz. whole milk ricotta
- 1 egg
- 1 cup roughly chopped packed baby spinach
- 24 oz. jar Rao’s Homemade® Four Cheese Sauce
- 2 thinly sliced green zucchini
- 2 thinly sliced yellow squash
- ½ peeled and thinly sliced egg plant
- 16 oz. shredded mozzarella
- ¼ cup grated parmesan cheese
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 375°.
- In a small-size bowl whisk together the ricotta, egg, spinach, salt and pepper until combined. Set aside.
- Add a small amount of Rao’s Homemade® Four Cheese Sauce to the bottom of a 12 x 8 casserole dish and spread it around.
- Next, add a layer of thinly sliced green zucchini covering the Four Cheese sauce.
- Spread a small amount of the ricotta mixture onto each zucchini slice. Sprinkle with a small amount of mozzarella.
- Next, drizzle on a small amount of the Four Cheese sauce. Repeat the exact same process with the yellow squash and then again with the eggplant and then create those same layers 2 more times topping off with the remaining ricotta mixture, Four Cheese sauce, mozzarella and parmesan cheese.
- Bake in the oven at 375° for 45 minutes or until the cheese is melted and browned.
- Remove from the oven, slice and serve.