- 1 pre-made pizza dough
- 1/4 cup Rao’s Homemade® Roasted Garlic Alfredo Sauce
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella
- 5 slices of mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup of cooked, chopped chicken
- 1 cup of baby spinach leaves
- Red pepper flakes and parmesan cheese for garnish
- Preheat a pizza stone in the oven to 500°.
- Roll out the pre-made pizza dough until it is roughly 12”-14” in diameter.
- Transfer the dough to a pizza pan that is dusted with semolina flour or cornmeal.
- Evenly spread the Rao’s Homemade® Roasted Garlic Alfredo Sauce sauce all over the pizza dough, leaving a ½” crust around the outside.
- Next, evenly sprinkle the cheese all over the sauce and layer on the sliced mozzarella cheese, chicken and spinach leaves.
- Add the pizza to the pizza stone and cook for 10-12 minutes or until the crust of the pizza is golden brown.
- Slice and serve with garnishes.