- 1 package Naan Bread
- ½ cup Rao’s Homemade® Basil Pesto
- 1 cup ricotta cheese
- ¼ cup freshly grated Parmigiano Reggiano cheese
- ¼ cup basil leaves
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- Preheat the oven to 375°F.
- Place Naan on a sheet tray. Spread each Naan with 2 tablespoons of pesto, a few dollops of ricotta cheese, a generous sprinkle of Parmigiano Reggiano, top with halved cherry tomatoes.
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes, until warmed through and ricotta is just turning golden.
- Top each pizza with basil leaves and serve.