- 2 medium zucchini
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, sliced thin
- ¼ teaspoon red pepper flakes
- ½ jar Rao’s Homemade® Vodka Sauce
- Pecorino cheese
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Basil leaves
- In a large bowl, spiralize zucchini into thin noodles, set aside.
- In a large saucepan heat oil over medium-high heat, add garlic and red pepper flakes.
- Saute until golden and fragrant, about 1 minute.
- Add zucchini noodles, season with salt and pepper.
- Cook for 2-3 minutes until zoodles have just softened but still al dente.
- Meanwhile, heat Rao’s Homemade® Vodka Sauce in a medium saucepan over low to medium heat.
- Ladle Rao’s Homemade® Vodka Sauce over zoodles.
- Top with Pecorino cheese, black pepper and basil leaves.