- 2 jars of Rao’s Roasted Eggplant Sauce
- 2 (15 ounce) containers ricotta cheese
- lasagna noodles
- 16 ounces packages of shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup freshly grated Pecorino Romano Cheese, optional to sprinkle on top
- Preheat oven to 375°F
- Bring a pot of salted water to a boil. Boil lasagna noodles and cook until al dente according to package directions. Remove, rinse under cool water, drain well and set aside laying flat so they do not stick together.
- Ladle a thin layer of Rao’s Eggplant Sauce into a lasagna pan.
- Add a layer of noodles, spread thin layer of ricotta cheese, sprinkle with shredded mozzarella cheese, add another thin layer of sauce.
- Continue adding layers of pasta, then sauce and then cheese. Repeat for about three to four layers. Sprinkle with grated Pecorino Romano.
- Bake in oven at 375°F for about 45 minutes or until cheese topping has melted and lasagna is bubbling.
- Remove from oven and allow to rest for 15 minutes before cutting into squares and serving.