- Preheat the oven to 400°.
- Add the butter to a large pot over medium heat. Once melted stir in the flour until combined.
- Next, pour in the Rao’s Homemade® Alfredo Sauce and milk and cook over medium heat until it becomes thick, about 4 to 6 minutes.
- Stir in the cheddar, asiago and parmesan cheese until combined and melted. Set aside and keep warm.
- Add the Rao’s Homemade® Elbow Macaroni to a large pot of boiling salted water and cook for 5-7 minutes or until tender.
- Drain the pasta and combine them with the 3-cheese sauce and mix.
- Transfer 3-cheese macaroni and cheese to a 13×9 casserole dish and bake in the oven at 400° for 20 to 25 minutes or until the top is browned.
- Garnish with parsley and serve.