- In a warmed, large sauté pan over a medium flame add the olive oil and smashed garlic cloves.
- Cut the sausages into half-inch pieces, add to the pan and cook until browned, about 3 minutes.
- Add the shredded cabbage stirring with a wooden spoon until all ingredients have blended together for 2 minutes.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Meanwhile, cook Rao’s Homemade® Fusilli until al dente or according to packaging directions.
- Add the Rao’s Homemade® Tomato Basil Sauce to the sausage and cabbage.
- Mix together the sauce, sausage and cabbage. Reduce the flame and simmer the mixture.
- Once the pasta has finished cooking, drain and add to pan with sauce, sausage and cabbage. Toss together gently with a wooden spoon to coat evenly.
- Serve and top with Pecorino Romano cheese.