- Roll each piece of prosciutto and then trim each roll into 1/4” pieces.
- Combine olive oil, garlic, onions, and prosciutto in a hot pan, sauté until your onions become translucent and your prosciutto becomes crispy.
- Add Rao’s Homemade® Marinara or Tomato Basil Sauce and stir.
- When sauce begins to simmer, add fresh crushed black pepper.
- Add Pecorino Romano cheese to taste, and fresh basil leaves last to add a little flavor.
- Pour cooked pasta into the sauce and mix to cover pasta entirely.