- 5 tbsp. olive oil
- 12-15 finely minced cloves of garlic
- 24 oz. jar of Rao’s Homemade® Sensitive Marinara Sauce
- 1 tbsp. chopped fresh oregano
- 4 12 oz. veal chops, loin or rib
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Risotto (optional)
- Preheat the grill to high heat, about 500°.
- Add 3 tablespoons of olive oil to a medium-size pot over medium-low heat and add in the minced garlic. Cook for 3 to 4 minutes or just until very lightly browned.
- Add in the Rao’s Homemade® Sensitive Marinara Sauce and keep warm over low heat. Finish with fresh oregano to make the A’mogiue sauce.
- Coat the veal chops in 2 tablespoons of olive oil and season them on both sides with salt and pepper and cook on the grill for 4 to 5 minutes per side for a medium-rare to medium internal temperature.
- Serve with the A’mogiue sauce and optional side of risotto.