- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 cups Arborio rice
- 62 ounces beef stock
- 24 oz. jar Rao’s Homemade® Bolognese Sauce
- ½ cup grated parmesan cheese
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Chopped parsley and fresh basil for garnish
- Add the olive oil to a large size pot over medium-low heat and pour in the rice. Cook for 2 to 2 minutes to lightly toast the Arborio rice.
- Stir the rice constantly while adding in 8 ounces of beef stock at a time until the liquid is absorbed. Repeat the process until the risotto is al dente or slightly crunchy, about 30 minutes.
- Fold in the Rao’s Homemade® Bolognese Sauce and Parmesan cheese until completely mixed in.
- Cook over low heat for 5 minutes while continuing to stir.
- Serve the Risotto Bolognese with optional chopped parsley and basil garnishes.