- Season the shoulder roast on all sides with salt and pepper and set aside.
- Set the slow cooker to sauté and add in 2 tablespoons olive oil.
- Cook the beef on both sides until golden brown, about 4 to 5 minutes.
- Add in the Rao’s Homemade® Roasted Garlic Sauce and slow cook on high heat for 3 to 4 hours or until it easily falls apart.
- Shred the beef using 2 forks until it is pulled. Keep warm.
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil and season it with salt. Add in the Rao’s Homemade® Linguine and cook for 7 to 9 minutes or until the noodles are al dente or slightly crunchy.
- Drain the pasta in a colander and toss in the shredded beef ragu sauce. Serve with optional garnish of parmesan cheese and fresh basil.