- 1/2 peeled yellow onion
- 1 peeled and roughly chopped carrot
- 1 roughly chopped stalk of celery
- 1 cup of button mushrooms
- 1 seeded and roughly chopped red bell pepper
- 1 1/2 pounds of ground beef
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup of bread crumbs
- 1 cup of heated Rao’s Homemade® Marinara Sauce
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 375°.
- In a food processor, add the onion, carrot, celery, mushrooms and bell pepper and pulse on high until it is finely minced.
- Add the processed mixture to a bowl along with the ground beef, eggs, cheeses, bread crumbs and salt and pepper and mix thoroughly until combined.
- Transfer the mixture to an 8 x 4 loaf pan and pack it in.
- Bake at 375° for 45 minutes or until cooked through out.
- Finish by pouring on the heated Rao’s Homemade® Marinara Sauce