- 3 tablespoons canola oil
- 2 6- to 8-ounce swordfish steaks, each ¾ to 1 inch thick
- Coarse salt and freshly ground pepper
- 1 jar Rao’s Homemade® Vodka Sauce
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped fresh oregano
- Place Rao’s Homemade® Vodka Sauce in a saucepan and heat on low.
- Heat a grill pan to medium-high heat.
- Brush grates with oil to create a non-stick surface.
- Generously season swordfish with salt and pepper on both sides.
- Place onto grill and sear until cooked through, flipping halfway through. Around 3-4 minutes per side.
- Transfer to a serving dish and spoon sauce over top.
- Garnish with fresh oregano and serve.