- 4 (6 ounce) salmon fillets
- 1 jar Rao’s Roasted Peppers with Golden Raisins and Pine Nuts
- 2 tablespoons Rao’s Olive Oil
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 large garlic clove (optional)
- 1 tablespoon chopped basil
- Heat butter & Rao’s Extra Virgin Olive Oil in a large frying pan.
- Lay the fish into the pan skin side up and fry for 6-7 minutes.
- Turn and fry for additional 5-6 minutes.
- In a food processor puree contents of 1 jar of Rao’s Roasted Peppers, garlic (if using) and olive oil.
- Pour the mixture into a small saucepan and add butter and basil.
- Heat the sauce on low.
- Plate the salmon and spoon the sauce over it.