- Rinse chicken tenderloins, pat dry and place in bowl.
- Pour Rao’s Lemon Cooking Sauce over chicken and let marinate for at least 20 minutes.
- Heat grill to medium/high heat.
- Grill chicken tenderloins for approximately 3-4 minutes per side until done.
- Plate chicken with salad or grilled vegetable of your choice.
Optional Salad Directions:
- Rinse baby spinach and spin dry, place in salad bowl.
- In a small bowl, whisk together 1 tablespoons Rao’s Extra Virgin Olive Oil, 2 tablespoons Rao’s White Balsamic Condiment and salt and pepper to taste.
- Drain and pat dry about 4-5 pieces of Rao’s Grilled Artichokes and cut into 1/2 inch pieces
- Add dressing mixture, artichoke pieces and crumbled feta cheese to bowl and toss salad.
- Plate with Grilled Lemon Chicken and serve.