- Season both sides of chicken with salt and pepper.
- Add Rao’s Extra Virgin Olive Oil to a large skillet.
- When oil is hot, add chicken pieces skin side down and sauté until browned on each side.
- Once browned, add 1/2 cup of white wine to deglaze the skillet.
- After the wine evaporates, add 1 jar of Rao’s Roasted Garlic Sauce.
- Simmer for about 45-60 minutes or until chicken is done.
- Plate chicken and pour sauce from pan over top of chicken.
- Sprinkle with a small pinch of red pepper flakes if desired.