- 2-1/2 to 3 pounds of chicken, (thighs, legs, breasts)
- 1 bottle of Rao’s Homemade Lemon Cooking Sauce
- To attain maximum heat, preheat broiler for at least 15 minutes before using.
- Place 2-3 pounds of chicken pieces, breasts cut in half, in a broiler-safe pan.
- Shake Rao’s Homemade Lemon Cooking Sauce well and pour the bottle of sauce over the chicken.
- Broil for 15 minutes, turn over and broil an additional 15 minutes or until skin is golden brown and juices run clear when pierced with a fork. (Note that breasts may require and additional 5-10 minutes).
- Remove chicken from broiler and transfer to serving platter.
- Pour as much sauce over the chicken as you prefer and serve.
(Note – the sauce is great for dipping your favorite bread in along with dinner).