- 3 eggs
- 1/4 jar Rao’s Garden Vegetable Sauce, (or sauce of your choice)
- Parmesan or blue cheese
- cracked pepper
- Heat 1/4 jar of Rao’s Garden Vegetable Sauce in medium sized sauce pan on low medium heat until bubbling.
- Create 3 small pockets in the sauce with large spoon.
- Crack one egg into each pocket and simmer on low for about 10 mins.
- While eggs and sauce simmer, prepare scallions and Parmesan cheese. Remove bulb from scallions and chop into small pieces. Shave Parmesan and set aside.
- After about 10 minutes sauce should start to thicken. For hardened yolks cover with lid for the final minute of cooking.
- With a spatula, scoop each egg up with sauce and serve onto 3 individual plates.
- Top with scallions, shaved Parmesan and fresh cracked peppercorns.
- Enjoy with your favorite toasted bread. We served ours with toasted Naan bread.