- Heat Rao’s Homemade® Marinara or Tomato Basil Sauce in a large skillet or cast iron pan, about 3 to 4 minutes.
- With the back of a spoon create 3 divets in the sauce.
- One at a time, crack an egg into a ramekin and drop into the sauce. Repeat with remaining eggs.
- Cook until whites have turned opaque, but yolks are still runny, about 8-10 minutes.
- Remove the pan from the heat, cover, and let stand for 5 minutes before serving.
- Top eggs with parmesan cheese, scallions and freshly ground pepper.