- Rinse and pat dry chicken breasts. Season with salt and pepper.
- Add eggs to a bowl and whisk. Add breadcrumbs to separate dish.
- Dip the chicken in egg mixture and then dip into the breadcrumbs to coat evenly.
- Heat the Rao’s Extra Virgin Olive Oil in a large frying pan.
- Place chicken in the pan and fry for about 5 minutes on each side, until lightly browned (or until no longer pink inside).
- Heat the Rao’s Four Cheese Sauce.
- To serve, add the heated sauce to a serving platter and top with chicken breast.
- Sprinkle with fresh Parmesan cheese.
- Serve with pasta or roasted vegetables. We used a mixture of baby potatoes, carrots, broccoli and yellow zucchini roasted with salt, pepper and olive oil.