- Bring a pot of salted water to a boil. Add your preferred Rao’s Pasta and cook until al dente according to package directions. Remove, rinse under cool water, drain well and set aside.
- Preheat saute pan, add Rao’s Extra Virgin Olive Oil, season chicken with salt and pepper and add to pan.
- Brown chicken on all sides. Remove chicken from pan, drain excess oil.
- Add Rao’s Garden Vegetable Sauce to pan along with any drippings.
- Stir ingredients together and simmer for 10-15 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked.
- Add pasta to your serving platter, place sauce on top and serve.