- 1 head cauliflower broken into florets (we used purple, yellow and white)
- 1 15oz. jar of Rao’s Homemade® Alfredo Sauce
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. fresh ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped broad leaf parsley
- 1/2 cup chopped green onion
- 1 tbsp. garlic, minced, about 2 large cloves
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan
- 1 lb. chicken, cubed and browned
- Mix cauliflower, chicken, Rao’s Homemade® Alfredo Sauce, pepper, salt, onions, parsley and garlic.
- Oil a two-quart casserole and add cauliflower mixture.
- Cover with parmesan.
- Bake uncovered at 350° for 50 minutes.
- Top with parsley and serve alone for a low carb dish or on a bed of steamed rice.