- 2 pounds chicken wings
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- Coarse salt and freshly ground pepper
- 1/2 cup Rao’s Homemade® Arrabbiata Sauce
- 3 tablespoons chopped parsley
- Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese to taste
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- In a large bowl, toss chicken wings with oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Place on a rimmed sheet tray and roast until golden brown and crispy, about 35 minutes.
- Remove wings from oven and place back in the bowl.
- Add ½ cup Rao’s Homemade® Arrabbiata Sauce and toss until wings are evenly coated.
- Return wings to the sheet trays and cook until sauce is set, about 10 minutes.
- Sprinkle with chopped parsley and grated Parmigiano-Reggiano and serve immediately.