- 36 thin slices Italian bread
- 4 tbsp. olive oil
- 4 cups peas
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 24 oz. jar Rao’s Homemade® Tomato Herb Sauce, heated
- 18 slices prosciutto ham cut in half
- 2 8 oz. balls of burrata cheese, cut into 36 small pieces
- 2 tbsp. chopped basil
- Preheat the oven to 375°.
- Brush 2 tablespoons of olive oil evenly on the Italian bread slices on 1 side and place them on cookie sheet trays lined with parchment paper, season with salt and pepper. Cook for 10-12 minutes or until lightly toasted brown. Set aside.
- Next, add the peas, lemon juice, remaining 2 tablespoons olive oil, salt and pepper to a food processor and process on high speed until it becomes like a paste. Set aside.
- To Plate: Add a small amount of the pureed peas onto 1 slice of toasted bread and spread to cover. Next, add a small amount of the heated Rao’s Homemade® Tomato Herb Sauce and top off with a 1 piece of sliced prosciutto ham, burrata and chopped basil. Repeat the process until all ingredients have been used.