- 1 jar of Rao’s Roasted Eggplant Sauce
- 1 bag (17.6 ounce) of Rao’s Homemade Rigatoni Pasta – also available in Gluten Free
- 1/4 cup Rao’s Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- ½ jar of Rao’s Grilled Mushrooms, finely chopped
- 1 pound of chopped meat
- 2 (15 ounce) containers ricotta cheese
- 3 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 °F.
- Cook Rao’s Homemade Rigatoni Pasta in rapidly boiling salted water until al dente. Drain rigatoni and set aside.
- Place one spoonful of Rao’s Roasted Eggplant Sauce in each ramekin to coat the bottom.
- Brown the chopped meat and season to taste (drain liquids).
- Add remaining Rao’s Roasted Eggplant Sauce to meat.
- Mix in mushrooms and 4 tablespoons ricotta cheese to the meat sauce and stir to combine.
- Place rigatoni noodles standing up in ramekins until full.
- Fill each rigatoni with 1 small scoop of ricotta cheese and 1 small scoop of sauce/meat mixture.
- Sprinkle each filled ramekin with mozzarella cheese.
- Bake at 350 °F for 15 minutes.
Makes 8 (3 inch) ramekins.