- 8 ounces of cream cheese, softened
- 4 ounces goat cheese
- 3 ounces toasted walnuts
- fresh basil
- 2 tablespoons Rao’s Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 jar Rao’s Roasted Peppers with Pine Nuts and Raisins, drained and chopped
- Blend toasted walnuts, fresh basil leaves and 2 tablespoons Rao’s Olive Oil to create a basil pesto.
- Combine 8 ounces of cream cheese with 4 ounces of goat cheese.
- Line a ramekin with plastic wrap.
- Add one third of the cream cheese mixture to the ramekin.
- Top with basil pesto.
- Add one third cream cheese mixture.
- Top with chopped Rao’s Roasted Peppers.
- Add remaining cream cheese mixture.
- Press plastic wrap over the top and refrigerate overnight.
- Invert the ramekin to unmold the torte.
- Serve with crackers.