- In a warmed pan, add corn oil, raise flame to medium-high.
- In a saucepan, heat Rao’s Homemade® Marinara or Tomato Basil Sauce.
- Meanwhile, whisk together eggs, salt, pepper, pecorino romano, and parsley. Pour the egg mixture into a flat holding tray.
- Butter each piece of sliced bread to hold everything in place.
- Place 1/4” mozzarella cheese between your two pieces of buttered bread.
- Trim the crusts.
- Slice sandwich pieces into triangle shaped wedges.
- Cover each wedge in flour, egg mixture, and breadcrumbs. Be sure to cover all sides.
- Place each fully covered wedge into hot oil pan. Fry until golden brown.
- Drain the excess oil from each of the wedges by placing on a paper towel.
- Serve with Rao’s Homemade® Marinara Sauce.