- Rao’s Marinara Sauce
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 12 string cheese sticks
- 12 eggroll wonton wrappers
- 1 ½ cups all-purpose flour
- Center cheese stick on corner of wonton and roll inward until 1/3 of wonton remains. Trim excess. Moisten outside of wonton with warm water and fold ends in to seal (warm water helps prevent the wonton from breaking). Roll moistened wonton in flour and set aside. Repeat.
- Heat vegetable oil in a medium frying pan to 325°F.
- Fry until golden brown and crispy, about 1-2 minutes. Transfer to a paper towel-lined plate.
- Warm marinara sauce in saucepan.
- Serve immediately with warmed sauce for dipping.
Serving Options: Rao’s 4 Cheese Sauce or Rao’s Arrabbiata Sauce.