- Shape meatball mixture into balls (1 – 1 1/2 inch).
- Heat Rao’s Extra Virgin Olive Oil in a large sautè pan. When oil is very hot, but not smoking, fry meatballs in batches. When bottom half of meatball is very brown and slightly crisp turn and cook top half. Remove from heat and drain on paper towels.
- In a medium sauce pan, heat Rao’s Arrabbiata Sauce.
- Drain any excess fat from pan and add 1 jar Rao’s Marinara Sauce.
- To serve, coat bottom of platter with sauce, arrange meatballs on sauce and top with additional sauce.
- Optional — Garnish with grated cheese and scallions.
- Optional — Drizzle Rao’s White Balsamic over meatballs.
- Serve with cocktail toothpicks.